Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Cherie M Atkins has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Showing 1 of 5
I have to disagree with the comment below. Dr. Atkins was professional from start to finish with my kids. My daughter was having a hard time during her visit, which I felt bad for Dr. Atkins, but she kept her composure and my daughter eventually stopped crying and let Dr. Atkins do her job. She was rewarded with a toothbrush and floss:) I don't feel she overcharged me and my family. I was even told I was able to set up payment arrangement if I needed assistance. I've followed her from dental office to dental office. She recently moved, but I am unable to locate her now. I thought I would be able to find her, instead found a rude comment which is far from the Dr. Atkins I've grown to know.
11 Years Experience
Graduated in 2007
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Cherie M Atkins is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Takoma Park, MD.