- 24 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
- SPEAKS English
- Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
- 1 SPECIALTIES
- 9 EXPERTISE
- 1 Location
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cheryl A Brunelle
Dr. Cheryl A Brunelle is a doctor primarily located in East Rochester, NY. They have 24 years of experience. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Cheryl A Brunelle has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Cheryl A Brunelle has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
24 Years Experience
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Cheryl A Brunelle Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Cheryl A Brunelle
Cheryl Brunelle, DDS Born and raised in Webster, New York, Dr. Brunelle graduated from St. John Fisher College with a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology and a minor in Chemistry. She then earned her Doctorate of Dental Surgery degree from Case Western Reserve School of Dentistry. After entering private practice in the Cleveland, Ohio, area, she and her husband Dr. Suresh Goel, a periodontist, returned to the Rochester area in 2004 to be close to family and raise their children. Sharing a similar philosophy and commitment to patient care, Dr. Brunelle joined the practice of Dr. Ladrigan and after his retirement renamed the office. Having children of her own, she appreciates the importance of providing a positive dental care experience for children and adults alikeâ€”an important step in maintaining good oral health habits for a lifetime. Spending time getting to know her patients and their families is important to Dr. Brunelle. She believes strongly in the value of providing affordable, high-quality dental care in a comfortable and caring environment.