Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Cheryl R Degenhardt has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Cheryl R Degenhardt has the following 10 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Implants
- Root Canal
Showing 5 of 12
I've been seeing Dr Degenhardt for over a decade. I have always been pleased with the quality of her work. From her examination, determination how to correct issues, and performing quality work, I have been 100% pleased every time. In addition, she has always attended to my concerns with kindness and a very caring tone. She truly cares about her patients and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend anyone to her.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Cheryl R Degenhardt accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CareFirst Regional Preferred Dental PPO
- CareFirst Regional Traditional Dental
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
More about Dr. Cheryl R Degenhardt
Cheryl R. Degenhardt, D.D.S. Curriculum Vitae: B.A., Biology/Music Wittenberg University – 1986 D.D.S., Ohio State University, College of Dentistry – 1990 Practiced general dentistry in Columbus, Ohio including three years of treating nursing home residents and families on Welfare - 1990-1997 Private practice in Maryland - 1998 - present Since 1997, Dr. Degenhardt has resided with her family only a few minutes away from the Eldersburg office. She greatly enjoys treating her patients, many of whom are her neighbors and friends. With more than twenty years of experience providing care to a large variety of dental patients’ conditions and problems, Dr. Degenhardt has developed an outstanding chair-side manner and has excellent clinical skills. She is very kind and gentle while striving to make each individual appointment as pleasant and comfortable as possible for all of her patients. Dr. Degenhardt likes to plan and take travelling adventures with her husband Sheldon and their two teenage sons, Adam and Patrick. Her hobbies include photography, gardening, jewelry making and personal physical fitness.
Locations & DirectionsFUSION DENTAL, 5959 Exchange Dr Ste 116, Sykesville, MD
Dr. Cheryl R Degenhardt is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Sykesville, MD.