Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cheryl A Meregillano
Dr. Cheryl A Meregillano, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Mission Viejo, CA. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Cheryl A Meregillano has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Cheryl A Meregillano has the following 12 expertise
- Root Canal
- Bridges and Crowns
- Dental Check-up
- Dental Implants
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Cheryl A Meregillano accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DMO
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
Blue Shield California
- BSCA Dental PPO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental DeltaCare USA
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
First Dental Health
- First Dental Health
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- Liberty Dental CA Independence PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Cheryl A Meregillano
Meet Dr. Cheryl A. Meregillano, D.D.S. Dr. Cheryl Meregillano attended the University of Southern California (USC) where she received her degree of Doctor of Dental Surgery in 2000. With a firm belief of providing the best care, treatment and experience for her patients, she proactively commits herself to stay on top with advanced dental training and education. In doing so, she has completed many hours of post-graduate courses and seminars in the areas of cosmetic/esthetic and occlusion dentistry and completed a comprehensive Esthetic Residency program. In addition, she has held memberships with the California Dental Association, the American Dental Association and the Academy of General Dentists. Beyond her technical skills and qualifications, Dr. Meregillano brings to the practice her bright personality and amicable qualities. To her, dentistry is more than mere oral hygiene, care and treatment, but most importantly it is the genuine relationships and bonds she forms with her patients that makes her job worth every gratifying moment. Humbled by her patient’s thankfulness for restoring their bright and confident smiles and oral health, Dr. Meregillano is simply grateful and satisfied that she can make such a positive impact in their lives. Prudently, she commits herself to her profession’s philosophy to unconditionally extend herself out to her patients with the highest degree of respect, patience and dedication while educating them about good oral health and providing gentle dental care at the utmost level of quality. When Dr. Meregillano is not practicing her passion for dentistry, she is either training for or running in marathons and 10ks. Furthermore, she enjoys baking chocolate chip cookies and reading the latest novels featured on Oprah’s Book Club. But most of all she takes pleasure in spending most of her precious time with her husband, Tom, and adorable son, Brennen Thomas, by being active in their community, traveling to Micronesian Islands, camping at Yosemite or watching her son score a goal in his soccer games.
Locations & DirectionsCHERYL ANGELA MEREGILLANO DDS, 27725 Santa Margarita Pkwy Ste 261, Mission Viejo, CA
Dr. Cheryl A Meregillano is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Mission Viejo, CA.