Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Cheryl L Moccio has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Cheryl L Moccio has the following 6 expertise
- TMJ Disorders
- Jaw Defects
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Sleep Apnea
- Dental Implants
- Tooth/Bone Loss
Dr. Cheryl L Moccio has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Moccio is definitely a top notch dental surgeon! I have probably interacted with close to two dozen dentists throughout my career in the military and Dr. Moccio is by far the best one I have had the pleasure working with. She is not only very knowledgeable in what she does, but her 30+ years of experience shows in the work she does. Her staff is also excellent and are helpful every step of your journey. I had my four molars (wisdom teeth) pulled with everything being explained in detail and let me tell you, I felt zero pain during the procedure and after! If you want the best professional to take care of your dental surgery needs, look no further and I promise you will not be disappointed with the treatment you will receive from Dr. Moccio and her staff!
39 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey
Graduated in 1979
Oral And Maxillofacial Surgery-Metropolitan Hospital
Dr. Cheryl L Moccio accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- MetLife PDP
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
Locations & DirectionsCheryl L Moccio Dmd, 1 Indian Rd Ste 7, Denville, NJ
Dr. Cheryl L Moccio is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Denville, NJ.