Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Cheryl S Nicoli has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Showing 5 of 6
Upon my arrival, Dr. Narita was extremely polite and listened to me with much attentiveness. He related to me in a social context, and I really appreciated that. The office location was easy to find. Dr. Lucian Narita is a highly competent man. I am 150% satisfied with his service and believe my $59 was spent well. I am a new patient, and I fully endorse Dr. Narita. The receptionists and other office workers are also highly competent and very polite! Thank you, Amazing Smiles!
24 Years Experience
Baylor College of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Cheryl S Nicoli accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions1200 Brenham Ct, Allen, TX
Dr. Cheryl S Nicoli is similar to the following 0 Dentists near Allen, TX.