Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Cheryl Sorbero has the following 2 specialties
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Showing 5 of 26
Horrible! Constant staff turnover. Office manager very rude. Always late. Not the kind of late that they take time with patients. The overbooking kind of late. The no seats available in the waiting room kind of wait. Wires ripping apart your lips or cheek that wax can't work and you can't eat, wait 3 days for an appointment, not an emergency. Wait 45 minutes in the waiting room, them another 30 or so in the back for a 10 minute adjustment. If wasn't in contract would not be here. Ask anyone in the waiting room. Everyone wants to run.
If you are looking for a kind and understanding doctor for your family this is not it. Took me days to comfort my child from the bad experience they put us through and scolded us for the numerous mistakes their office staff had made. Extremely insensitive to my sons new medical diagnosis and were more concerned about making it to lunch on time. Dr.Sorbero and her staff see you as money signs and not as patients. I've never seen such unprofessionalism in my life.
My child has difficulty with anything with the mouth & the Dr. & staff don't respect this. They say they note the chart so extra time is given, but that doesn't happen. There are only certain times some types of procedures can be done so plan on taking time from work. Even "emergency" appointments are only allowed at certain times so the Dr. does not run late in the day. Worst is that I was told my child needed an extra appliance for more $. It was NEVER worn & she never knew & braces were fine!
Dr. Cheryl Sorbero accepts the following insurance providers.
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & Directions1465 Western Ave, Albany, NY
Dr. Cheryl Sorbero is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Albany, NY.