- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Chiun-Hung H Chen DDS
Dr. Chiun-Hung H Chen, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Roseville, CA, with another office in Roseville, CA. They have 18 years of experience. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Chiun-Hung H Chen has 2 locations
Dr. Chiun-Hung H Chen has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Chiun-Hung H Chen has the following 11 expertise
- Root Canal
- Bridges and Crowns
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
18 Years Experience
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Chiun-Hung H Chen Accepts the Following Insurance
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
Blue Shield California
- BSCA Dental PPO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Chiun-Hung H Chen
Dr. Tony (Chiun-Hung) Chen and Dr. Lieu Cao met and recieved their DDS from SUNY Buffalo Dental School in New York. After graduating from dental school, Dr. Chen and Dr. Cao decided to move to Roseville, CA to start a dental practice and a family together. They created a state of the art dental practice that caters to patients of all ages and dental needs. Making each dental experience as pleasant and as stress free as possible is a priority for both doctors. Dr. Chen and Dr. Cao are both committed to delivering high quality dental care while staying current with the latest technologies. They are both current members of the American Dental Association, the California Dental Association and the Sacramento District Dental Society. Their ultimate goal is to have a true family practice where their patients always feel welcomed and are treated like family.