Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Chris Griffin has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Chris Griffin has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
21 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Chris Griffin Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Chris Griffin's office for more information.
415 E Walnut St Ripley, MS : (662) 837-1132
More about Dr. Chris Griffin
In July of 2003, Dr. Griffin received Fellowship award in the Academy of General Dentistry. He became the youngest person to receive the award from Mississippi and is currently their membership chairman in this state. Dr. Griffin and his wife, Stephanie, have three children; Conner, Jackson, and Autumn. With their help Dr. Griffin plans to continue practicing general dentistry and changing smiles for the rest of his career. After training at the University of Alabama-Birmingham in 2007, Dr. Griffin is proud to be able to offer Conscious Sedation for general dentistry procedures now. Hopefully, this will give patients another reason to stop dreading their dental visits. Your complete comfort, and the comfort of all our patients, is our top priority. Our greatest compliment is a referral of one of your friends or family members. We appreciate our loyal patients referring their family, friends and co-workers. Chris Griffin, DDS is a General Dentist who practices Conscious Sedation.
Locations & DirectionsGRIFFIN DENTAL GROUP, 415 E Walnut St, Ripley, MS
Dr. Chris Griffin is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Ripley, MS.