Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Chris D Hughes has the following 2 specialties
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
Dr. Chris D Hughes has the following 6 expertise
- Dental Implants
- Jaw Defects
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- TMJ Disorders
- Sleep Apnea
Dr. Chris D Hughes has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 14
I had a severe toothe ache and went to my dentist which told me it would have to be pulled. Ouch I was so scared! When I got to his office I was treated like a queen, the staff were so humble and understanding of my pain and took me right in and explained everything to me relieving all my anxiety. This was the best experience I've ever had with an oral surgeon and believe me I've been to other oral surgeons that treated me like the next victim in there office but not so with Dr Hughes, he is compassionate and really cares about his patients. 10 stars for this surgeon!!!!Highly recommend!!!!!!!! He's the BEST!!! Thank you Dr Hughes for a painless experiance.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
- University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine
Dr. Chris D Hughes accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental DeltaCare USA
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Dominion Dental PPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsChris D Hughes Dmd Pa, 403 Clinton Pkwy, Clinton, MS
Dr. Chris D Hughes is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Clinton, MS.