Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Chris L Kates has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Chris L Kates has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Chris L Kates has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 3 of 11
I have been going to Dr. Katesâs office since 2012. I cannot say enough good things about both him and his staff. I have never been a fan of the dentist so I really appreciate them making me feel so comfortable. Cleanings are a breeze and I am very confident in the work he has done for me so far. Dr. Kates stays up to date with the latest dental research and technology, which is important to me. Without hesitation I always refer any of my friends and family to Dr. Kates!
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Chris L Kates accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- FL Blue BlueDental Choice & Choice Plus PPO
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Dominion Dental PPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsChris L Kates Dds, 33 SE Osceola St, Stuart, FL
Dr. Chris L Kates is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Stuart, FL.