Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Chrislyn E Lawhon has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Chrislyn E Lawhon has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Chrislyn E Lawhon has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 4 of 10
This Thursday I took my 7 year old to see this doctor lawhon the nurse keep saying he going be saying stuff cuz the sedation his very delicate and he I touch him somewhere he says your scarring me so it was strange she was saying this to me so my son came out crying and scared as soon as the nurse walked away he started crying real bad saying they hit me mommy it was hard for him to tell me while he was crying I said calm down tell me slowly can't understand u he said the doctor hit me she punched my stomach and pulled my ear I confronted the nurses asked them what happened my son is saying someone hit him in there someone that was with him in room she looked at me weird and said let me talk to the nurse that was back with him all she said was cuz the sedation I said o.K I'll handle it I was going call the police but my other two kids that where seen that same day where crying and fussy I couldn't call I had get my babies home take care of them but I.need help I need help stopping this situations my son can tell anyone what happened my wait time was more then a hour if I could I'll put 0000 star's
She will make you wait forever in the waiting room then take you back and make you wait some more. The front desk lady in the only nice person. Mrs. Lawhon messed up my child's mouth and we are still trying to get it fixed. They will tell you something is wrong and it isn't just so they can take you money.
Last two appointments my child and I had to wait over an hour to be seen and during our last appointment they admitted that they forgot about us. The worst part of the appointment is that parents are not allowed to go back with their child during the appointment which is very strange and the dentist, Christi Lawhon, never comes to talk to parents about how the appointment went or what procedures were done. I really question her methods. Therefore, we will not return.
Dr. Chrislyn E Lawhon accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Dominion Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Chrislyn E Lawhon is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Florence, SC.