Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Christian E Mathiesen has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Christian E Mathiesen has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
Showing 5 of 11
I have found Dr. Mathiesen to be one of the finest, most honorable dentist in Upstate New York. Not only is he a fine diagnostician, he is very thorough and does not look to do unnecessary work. I credit Dr. Mathiesen with his keen observation in discovering dental issues which could have cost me the loss of several teeth. I respect the fact that he is conservative and truly there for the best interest of his patient. I value his opinion and have always felt extremely confident in his care. His procedures are painless, his crowns are beautiful without being exorbitant. I can honestly say after having tried other dentists in the area, Dr. Mathiesen is a true gift! He is an asset to Saratoga Springs.
The office staff and hygienist are courteous, kind and competent. Dr. Mathieson is thorough, gentle and highly skilled. He completed crowns on 2 of my teeth and my front teeth now look beautiful. I recently called with some cold sensitivity on one tooth and, though I stressed it was not emergent, he saw me that day. I highly recommend this dentist.
I would like to thank Dr.Mathiesen for his genuine concern about my care. After looking to get in to see a dentist, no one would fit me in, but he took me in and advised me, treated me when no one else would. I was in excruciating pain. Your urgent care was so greatly appreciated. You are a wonderful dentist and I would highly recommend this office. Thank you for seeing me without an appointment. Your kindness will never be forgotten. God bless!
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Christian E Mathiesen accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA Premier
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
Locations & DirectionsCHRISTIAN EDWARD MATHIESEN DMD, 154 West Ave, Saratoga Springs, NY
Dr. Christian E Mathiesen is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Saratoga Springs, NY.