Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please contact us if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christie L Hagert DDS
Dr. Christie L Hagert, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in . Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Dental Savings Plans
Save 10-60% on most dental procedures today.
Dental savings plans offer an affordable alternative to traditional dental insurance. Members pay an annual fee to gain access to a network of dentists who offer reduced rates to plan members.
Join a Plan
Save at the Dentist
Smile + Be Healthy
Dr. Christie L Hagert has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Christie L Hagert has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Hagert - Simply The Best!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Christie L Hagert - Posted on August 24th, 2018
Dr. Hagert is the best dentist I've had in my lifetime. Always professional, personable and with a cheerful disposition - she is highly skilled in dentistry. Guided me through a customized care plan to straighten my teeth, rectify a gingivitis issue and restore a perfect smile that brought back confidence when speaking to others and taking photos. She is practically an artist with bonding. And simply the best at traditional dental work (I needed two crowns performed). I HIGHLY RECOMMEND her with confidence. For pain-free comprehensive dental care or complex cosmetic dentistry, Dr. Hagert is simply THE BEST!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Christie L Hagert - Posted on March 16th, 2017
I could spend a lifetime singing the praises of CCDH- (Cascades Center Dental Health) and still find more to say. Dr. Ruparelia and his team are simply the best. I wish I would have found them years ago. You cannot have a practice this success without people who really care about you and treat you with respect. If you need proof of the family like atmosphere generated from CCDH, simply review their Facebook page. I wish they gave me the option to award (6) Stars because the practice raises the bar in ways you will never understand unless you actually gave them a chance.
Dr. Christie L Hagert Accepts the Following Insurance
- We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information. Please call Dr. Christie L Hagert's office for more information.