Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please contact us if you have any additional information.

Caring Manner

Dr. Hagert - Simply The Best!

Dr. Hagert is the best dentist I've had in my lifetime. Always professional, personable and with a cheerful disposition - she is highly skilled in dentistry. Guided me through a customized care plan to straighten my teeth, rectify a gingivitis issue and restore a perfect smile that brought back confidence when speaking to others and taking photos. She is practically an artist with bonding. And simply the best at traditional dental work (I needed two crowns performed). I HIGHLY RECOMMEND her with confidence. For pain-free comprehensive dental care or complex cosmetic dentistry, Dr. Hagert is simply THE BEST!

Awesome Doctor

I could spend a lifetime singing the praises of CCDH- (Cascades Center Dental Health) and still find more to say. Dr. Ruparelia and his team are simply the best. I wish I would have found them years ago. You cannot have a practice this success without people who really care about you and treat you with respect. If you need proof of the family like atmosphere generated from CCDH, simply review their Facebook page. I wish they gave me the option to award (6) Stars because the practice raises the bar in ways you will never understand unless you actually gave them a chance.

Birth Control

• Similiar Dentists

Dr. Christie L Hagert is similar to the following 0 Dentists near .