Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christina S Boesch
Dr. Christina S Boesch, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Orlando, FL. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Christina S Boesch has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Christina S Boesch has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Christina Boesch - EXCELLENT Dentist
Self-verified patient of Dr. Christina S Boesch - Posted on June 22nd, 2018
One of the TOP DENTIST in Orlando, renders superior dental care. Dr. Boesch and her entire staff is courteous, polite and knowledgeable. Karen, the Dental Hygienist, teaches patients the correct technic for brushing and caring for their teeth. I saw a tremendous difference with the brightness of my teeth. Karen always has positive and helpful tips to improve patients dental hygiene.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsCHRISTINA SUZANNE BOESCH DMD, 5155 S John Young Pkwy, Orlando, FL
Dr. Christina S Boesch is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Orlando, FL.