Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christina R Kromkowski DDS
Dr. Christina R Kromkowski, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Chicago, IL. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Christina R Kromkowski has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Christina R Kromkowski has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Christina R Kromkowski Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Christina R Kromkowski
Meet the Doctor Christina R. Kromkowski, DDS Dr. Christina (Krause) Kromkowski grew up in a suburb of Detroit, Woodhaven, Michigan. She graduated from Western Michigan University with a degree in Biomedical Sciences. She then attended the University of Detroit-Mercy Dental School, graduating in 2000. After graduating from dental school, she completed a general practice residency at Carolinas Medical Center in Charlotte, NC. There she received advanced training in all phases of dentistry including implants, cosmetics, orthodontics, endodontics (root canal), oral surgery, oral medicine, and hospital dentistry. After residency, Dr. Kromkowski worked for a year in Three Rivers, MI and then for four years, in Arlington Heights, IL, before relocating to her current practice in the Sears Tower in downtown Chicago. She performs all phases of dentistry, but enjoys helping people improve the appearance of their smile through cosmetic dentistry. Dr. Kromkowski is a member of the Chicago Dental Society, Illinois State Dental Society, and the American Dental Association. In her spare time, Dr. Kromkowski enjoys reading novels, watching movies, rollerblading, skiing, and cheering for the Chicago Cubs. Fall means football and rooting for the Irish of Notre Dame (her husband is an alumnus.) Dr. Kromkowski and her staff strive to make each patient's appointment as gentle and comfortable as possible. They use the latest techniques available in a pleasant environment to improve the overall health and appearance of your smile.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Christina R Kromkowski is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Chicago, IL.