Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christina J Whitsett DMD
Dr. Christina J Whitsett, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Louisville, KY, with other offices in Shelbyville, KY and Shelbyville, KY . She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Dr. Christina J Whitsett has 3 locations
13320 Shelbyville Rd
Louisville, KY 40223
Book Online Now
Dr. Christina J Whitsett has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Christina J Whitsett has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
11 Years Experience
University Of Louisville School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Christina J Whitsett Accepts the Following Insurance
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits AdvantagePlus Plans
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Christina J Whitsett
Dr. Whitsett graduated in 2007 from the University of Louisville School of Dentistry and completed and Advanced Education in General Dentistry residency in Cincinnati, Ohio at The University Hosptial in 2008. She knows that good comprehensive dentistry and oral health is a key to overall health and wellness, and is committed to the doctor-patient relationship for this reason. She is happy to be part of the Shelbyville community practicing general dentistry. Dr. Whitsett and her husband Ryan both grew up in the Louisville area and now live in Jeffersontown with their young daughter, Vanessa. She enjoys exercising, cooking, spending time with her family, and being a mom.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Christina J Whitsett is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Louisville, KY.