Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christine A Julian-Hoernke
Dr. Christine A Julian-Hoernke, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Madison, WI. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Christine A Julian-Hoernke has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Christine A Julian-Hoernke has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Christine A Julian-Hoernke accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Humana Dental PPO
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
More about Dr. Christine A Julian-Hoernke
Dr. Julian-Hoernke Dr. English Dr. Challenger Dr. Heim Dr. Donnelly Dr. Christine A. Julian-Hoernke Quick Facts: • Graduate of University of Iowa College of Dentistry • Practicing with Madison Family Dental Associates since 2005 • Certified Invisalign Provider Professional Memberships: • American Dental Association • Wisconsin Dental Association • Dane County Dental Association Personal Interests: Dr. Julian-Hoernke met her husband, also a Middleton graduate, while in dental school. In the fall of 2008, they welcomed their first child. In her free time she enjoys going for walks, gardening, playing with their two dogs, and spending time with family and friends. Although, free time seems to be a little less since their newest addition!
Locations & DirectionsMADISON FAMILY DENTAL ASSOCIATES, 5709 Odana Rd, Madison, WI
Dr. Christine A Julian-Hoernke is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Madison, WI.