Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christine M Gadia DDS
Dr. Christine M Gadia, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Chicago, IL. Her specialties include Periodontics. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Christine M Gadia has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Christine M Gadia has the following 6 expertise
- Root Surface Debridement
- Root Planing
- Dental Implants
- Gum Disease
Dr. Christine M Gadia Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
More about Dr. Christine M Gadia
Meet Dr. Christine Gadia Christine M. Gadia, DDS, MS is a highly respected periodontist in the Chicagoland area. She is a licensed periodontist who is board certified as a Diplomate of the American Board of Periodontology. Dr. Gadia graduated Cum Laude from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign where she received her Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry. She completed her general dentistry training at the University of Illinois College of Dentistry and went on to receive her masters degree in oral sciences with an emphasis in Dental Biomaterials. Dr. Gadia continued her training by completing a Periodontics and Dental Implant Surgery residency program at the University of California, Los Angeles School of Dentistry. Dr. Gadia has written several published articles and thesis papers throughout her career in both dentistry and biochemisty: < Articles not received yet> Additionally, Dr. Gadia holds numerous honors and awards in the field of dentistry including: Member of Omicron Kappa Upsilon Dental Honor Society (2002) Recipient of the American Academy of Dental Materials Award (2002) Recipient of Arm and Hammer Dental Award (2001) Recipient of Dentsply Award (March 2000) Recipient of Omicron Kappa Upsilon Clinical Science Award (March 2000) Dr. Gadia prides herself on her ability to provide her patients with the latest in periodontal, implant and cosmetic procedures, always keeping their best interests, concerns and opinions in mind. In order to stay current with the latest technology and information, she is actively involved in the following organizations: American Board of Periodontology, Diplomate member, 2006-present American Academy of Periodontology, 2006-present Chicago Dental Society, 2005-present Illinois State Dental Society, 2005-present American Dental Association, 2005-present Dr. Gadia was born and raised in the Chicagoland area and currently resides in Chicago with her family.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Christine M Gadia is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Chicago, IL.