Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Christine I Grant has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Christine I Grant has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Christine I Grant has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 120
From my phone call to schedule an appointment to my actual appointment, my experience with Dr. Grant and her team was excellent. Everyone is so friendly. I appreciated how thorough Dr. Grant was during my exam. Her assistant, Margo, is so patient. Sandy cleaned my teeth. She is the best. I look forward to my next dental appointment.
I had never been to the dentist in my entire life, and I was afraid to once I had insurance because I was always told dentists yell at you if you have bad oral health. To my pleasant surprise, Dr. Grant and her staff were completely understanding and accommodating of my situation! They were caring and walked me through every step of the evaluation process, kindly explained to me the full scope of my dental health without being judgemental, and put together a treatment plan specifically tailored for my dental health issues. It's always a pleasant experience when I go; I never worry about going anymore! Thanks to Dr. Grant and her team, I'm finally on the path to good dental health!
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsHyde Park Center Aesthetic, 1407 W Swann Ave, Tampa, FL
Dr. Christine I Grant is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Tampa, FL.