Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Christine H Nguyen has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Christine H Nguyen has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
Showing 1 of 3
I went for an initial consultation. The front office person over the phone, said they took my insurance, gave me the range of cost for a crown when I asked what that was , a consultation was something like $25. It was all a good lure. The dentist was pleasant and seemingly knowledgeable. At the end of consult, the front desk person tells me a totally jacked up price for a crown and that is due she says to the "new fact" that they do NOT take my insurance. I had come from a few bad new dental experiences around central FL, so I was very disappointed and baffled at this apparent "bait & switch" . Honesty, kindness & integrity" is just as important in the front office staff as of course the dentist. The feeling I got from that person, was indifference and unethical. There was a very nice dental hygenist who seemed genuine and memorably caring, but unfortunately that was not the consistent service provided at all. Weirdly , they keep texting me solicitations/reminders to. That's a first and quite annoying !!!
Dr. Christine H Nguyen accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CareFirst Regional Preferred Dental PPO
- CareFirst Regional Traditional Dental
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Christine H Nguyen is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Chantilly, VA.