Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Christine I Kownatzki
Dr. Christine I Kownatzki, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in New York, NY. She speaks English.
Dr. Christine I Kownatzki has the following 8 expertise
- Space Maintainers
- Cross Bite
- Open Bite
Dr. Christine I Kownatzki has 0 board certified specialties
There are no reviews for Dr. Christine I Kownatzki yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
- Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsColumbia University Medical Center, 630 W 168th St, New York, NY
Dr. Christine I Kownatzki is similar to the following 3 Dentists near New York, NY.