Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Christine E Shin has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Christine E Shin has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Christine E Shin has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Christine E Shin - Posted on November 20th, 2018
I am a college student in NYC, and my mom found Dr. Shin for me when I was in despair over a toothache. She was very professional, and the office space is beautiful. Also, she was able to identify the problem and solve it very quickly. I got a crown on my tooth in the same day. Highly recommend.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
24 Years Experience
Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Christine E Shin Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Christine E Shin's office for more information.
40 W 72nd St Ste B New York, NY : (212) 496-1382
155 W 68th St Apt 228 New York, NY : (212) 496-1382
Locations & Directions
Dr. Christine E Shin is similar to the following 4 Dentists near New York, NY.