Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christine W Thaiya
Dr. Christine W Thaiya, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Duluth, GA. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Christine W Thaiya has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Christine W Thaiya has the following 11 expertise
- Bridges and Crowns
- Dental Check-up
- Tooth Whitening
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Christine W Thaiya - Posted on March 11th, 2016
Dr. Christine W Thaiya Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Christine W Thaiya
Christine Thaiya, DDS Dental School: Lvov State University School of Dentistry 1995/DDS Howard University School of Dentistry 2000 University of Maryland Dental 2002. EnglishРусский язык Dr. Thaiya was born and grew up in Nairobi, Kenya. Since her father was an airline pilot for Kenyan Airways, she traveled extensively throughout the world. In high school, Christine was a part of the varsity tennis team and played at the Junior National Tennis competitions. Encouraged by her family dentist, Dr. Thaiya decided that her future career would also be in dentistry. Even though she attended both college and dental school in the Ukraine, Russia, she never could get used to the harsh winter weather (ask her how cold was it...) After graduation from Dental School, Dr. Thaiya had a two year Dental Internship in Nairobi, followed by advanced training in Washington, D.C. at Howard University, and then in Baltimore at the University of Maryland. It was here that she gained considerable experience in both Implant Dentistry and Endodontics. Dr. Thaiya now lives in Alpharetta with her husband and their two young children (a son and a daughter). In her spare time, Christine enjoys tennis, reading nonfiction biographies, watching movies, travel, and is active in the St. Thomas Aquinas Church. Dr. Thaiya is a member of the American Dental Association, Georgia Dental Association, Northern District Dental Society, as well as the Association of Kenyan Professionals, and loves all facets of restorative and surgical dentistry. She speaks fluent English, Russian, and Swahili, and patients can visit her at our DentFirst Duluth location!
Locations & DirectionsDENT 1ST OFFICE, 3502 Satellite Blvd Ste 7, Duluth, GA
Dr. Christine W Thaiya is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Duluth, GA.