Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Christine Vian has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Christine Vian has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Christine Vian
Christine Vian, DDS Dr. Christine Vian graduated 2001 from New York University College of Dentistry with a doctor of dental surgery degree [DDS]. She has maintained her clinical excellence through countless hours of continuing education in aesthetic dentistry and implantology. Her meticulous eye for detail sets her apart from her colleagues. Dr. Vian’s main focus in practice is comprehensive cosmetic dentistry. As one who always strives for excellence, Dr. Vian is committed to delivering the most advanced dentistry available to her patients. Dr. Vian believes in delivering only the dental care that is in the best interest of her patients. After practicing general dentistry, treating broken amalgams, cracked teeth, and discolored smiles, she realized that there was so much more she could do for her patients. Aesthetic Dentistry not only allows her to enhance the appearance of smiles, but to improve their health and strength as well. Dr. Vian is a member of a variety of professional organizations, including: the American Dental Association, the California Dental Association, and the Orange County Dental Society. Outside the office, Dr. Vian enjoys spending her free time with her husband, Dr. Leif Löberg and their son, Liam and daughter, Aydenne. She can also be found exercising, reading or playing the piano for enjoyment.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Christine Vian is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Laguna Hills, CA.