Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Christine R Wenrick
Dr. Christine R Wenrick, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Clarksville, TN. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Dr. Christine R Wenrick has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Christine R Wenrick has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Christine R Wenrick has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Wenrick is very knowledgeable and good at what she does. The office is a very beautiful and relaxing place and me and my family were patients of hers for the past 6 years. However, in the past 2 years she has had a high turnover of her entire office staff. Every time we go in it's someone new and the staff have become down right rude. My daughter was in there just recently and said the front desk person was arguing with someone on the phone and she could hear them while she was being treated in the dentist chair. Then they got angry because she could only come in on a Tuesday or Friday due to her college schedule. We have also had constant issues with insurance. They have overcharged us multiple times. The last straw was when they sent out a mass email to all of their patients, in one large group. They just gave everyone's personal email's out, because it was a group email it was all listed right there for all to see. A complete break in patient confidentiality. We have stopped seeing her and when I called to have our records transferred to a new dentist the staff that took my call wanted to question me as to why we were changing, I said it was personal reasons and they kept pushing and eventually got upset and hung up on me. I was scared to change dentist, having had bad dental work before that Dr. Wenrick had to re-do, but enough is enough. We should not feel like we have to be on the defensive every time we walk into her office and we should not have to be insulted by the office staff.
19 Years Experience
University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsChristine R Wenrick Dmd, 1745 Memorial Dr, Clarksville, TN
Dr. Christine R Wenrick is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Clarksville, TN.