Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Christopher J Auty has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Christopher J Auty has the following 9 expertise
- Sleep Apnea
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Dental Implants
- Jaw Disorders (Tempromandibular Joint Disorders)
- Nutritional Support
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Jaw Defects
- TMJ Disorders
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
Showing 1 of 1
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Christopher J Auty
Dr. Christopher J. Auty, DDS Dr. Christopher Auty has practiced Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in the New Hampshire seacoast area since 1985, earning the trust and confidence of referring general practitioners through his emphasis on quality patient care. Dr. Auty has introduced many innovative procedures specially designed for the comfort and speedy recovery of his patients.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Christopher J Auty is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Somersworth, NH.