Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Christopher A Cansler has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Christopher A Cansler has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
Dr. Christopher A Cansler has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 8
I had a wonderful and professional experience at Cansler Dental. Like most people, I hate going to the dentist. However, Dr. Cansler was extremely friendly, professional, and skillful. He presented me with a cost summary and explained why I needed dental work without "doctor jargon." Most importantly: The few fillings and a crown I had done were painless (underline and bold that) and with minimal discomfort!!! The staff were also very friendly and helpful. Cansler Dental made going to the dentist bearable and I strongly recommend this office to anyone.
I have lived in many different states and been to too many different dentists; Cansler Dental is hands down the best dentist I've ever been to. My teeth had been decaying for a while and had many black holes in them. After a couple hours of painless work, my teeth looked perfect. This is the place to if you're afraid of the dentist. There was not a point when I felt uncomfortable or felt any pain. Go see this dentist!
i have seen several dentists in the post 5 year and this is the best i one. he is very kind and his office satff is caring as well. the office is brand new with TVs and computer in all of the rooms. his price are fair computer to all of the other dentists that i have been to. i highly recommend Dr cansler dental
This was my first visit to the dentist office. My first overall impression was fantastic. The office had up to date technology and a wonderful staff. I loved showing up to my appointment on time and being seen immediately. My hygienist, Megan, was outstanding. She listened to all my concerns and was very professional. She made my appointment so comfortable and didn't feel like she was trying to over sell anything. I really felt like I was more than just a number to her. The dentist was fantastic. He seemed very knowledgeable and took plenty of time to go over my needs and explained everything thoroughly. I would highly recommended this office to anyone!! Thanks so much for a great dental visit!
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Christopher A Cansler accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- BCBS AL Preferred Dentists
- BCBS GA Dental Complete
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Dominion Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsCansler Dental, 12220 Birmingham Hwy Bldg 100, Alpharetta, GA
Dr. Christopher A Cansler is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Alpharetta, GA.