Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher C Cruz DDS
Dr. Christopher C Cruz, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Chula Vista, CA. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Christopher C Cruz has the following 8 expertise
- Cross Bite
- Space Maintainers
- Open Bite
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Christopher C Cruz - Posted on May 21st, 2015
Dr. Christopher C Cruz Accepts the Following Insurance
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA Premier
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
More about Dr. Christopher C Cruz
MEET DR. CRUZ Dr. Cruz is a native San Diegan, born and raised in Pacific Beach and a graduate from Mission Bay High School. He attended UCSD where he earned a Bachelor of Science in Chemistry and met his future wife, Keri. They currently have two children, Caylie age 6 and Carly age 1. Dr. Cruz earned his Doctor of Dental Surgery in 2003 graduating Cum Laude from UCLA. He went on to complete an additional 2 years postgraduate residency at UCLA specializingsolelyinorthodontics. As a father and husband, Dr. Cruz is a firm believer in strong family values and carries this philosophy into his practice, giving his patients the care and attention they deserve. Using state-of-the-art technology Dr. Cruz is committed to excellence, and dedicated to his own personal development, he recently completed the certification process with the highly respected AmericanBoardofOrthodontics. Dr. Cruz is an Invisalign-certifiedprovider and an active member in several national, regional, and local dental societies including the AmericanAssociation of Orthodontics, Pacific CoastSociety of Orthodontics, and the San DiegoDentalSociety to name a few. He also lectures to both general dentists and specialists regarding current orthodontic affairs. In his free time Dr. Cruz enjoys spending time with his family, taking surf trips to exotic locations, and playing beach volleyball.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Christopher C Cruz is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Chula Vista, CA.