- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher J Cuomo
Dr. Christopher J Cuomo is a doctor primarily located in Danbury, CT. They have 21 years of experience. Their specialties include General Dentistry, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgery. They speak English.
Dr. Christopher J Cuomo has the following 3 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Christopher J Cuomo has the following 27 expertise
- Bone Cysts
- Gum Cancer (Gingival Neoplasm)
- Jaw Defects
- Dental Implants
- Jaw Diseases (Mandibular Diseases)
- Gingivectomy (Gum Removal)
- Jaw Cysts
- TMJ Disorders
- Alveolar Bone Loss
- Edentulous Jaw
- Oral Cavity and the Oropharynx Cancer (Oropharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Edentulous Mouth
- Gum Disease (Periodontal Diseases)
- Oral Hygiene
- Gingival Diseases
- Gum Infection (Periodontal Abscess)
- Face and jaw injuries (Maxillofacial injuries)
- Gum Disease (Juvenile Periodontitis)
- Nonvital Tooth
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Jaw Abnormalities
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Impacted Tooth
- Sleep Apnea
21 Years Experience
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Christopher J Cuomo Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Christopher J Cuomo
Dr. Cuomo graduated from the University of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School of Medicine in 1999. Dr. Cuomo works in Danbury, CT and specializes in General Dentistry, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgery.