Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher D Avery
Dr. Christopher D Avery, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Granville, OH. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Christopher D Avery has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Christopher D Avery has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Christopher D Avery - Posted on February 28th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Christopher D Avery - Posted on September 13th, 2012
If I could rate this dentist higher than a 4 I wouold in all catagories.I am severly dental phobic but have seen this dr. regularly for 30 yrs, numerous root canals and fillings. He is the best! Uses topical anesthetic prior to injections and you never see the needle. Asks frequently if you are comfortable or if more numbing is needed.
Dr. Christopher D Avery Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
Locations & DirectionsCHRISTOPHER D AVERY DDS, 127 S Prospect St, Granville, OH
Dr. Christopher D Avery is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Granville, OH.