Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher D Hart DDS
Dr. Christopher D Hart, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Mitchell, SD, with another office in Mitchell, SD. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher D Hart has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Christopher D Hart has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Christopher D Hart Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Christopher D Hart's office for more information.
501 S Ohlman St Mitchell, SD : (605) 996-8171
714 W 18th Ave Mitchell, SD : (605) 996-1316
More about Dr. Christopher D Hart
Dr. Christopher Hart, DDS was born in Mitchell, SD and grew up in Centerville, SD and Hereford, TX. Dr. Hart has been in dentistry for over 11 years, first as a dental hygienist and now as a dentist. He received his bachelor's degree from USD in Dental Hygiene with double minors in Education and Biology. He received his DDS degree from Indiana University School of Dentistry. Dr. Hart is a member of the American Dental Association, and the South Dakota Dental Association. He is also a member of the Medical-Dental Staff of Avera Queen of Peace Hospital. Dr. Hart is married to Karisa (Olson) Hart and they have 3 children.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Christopher D Hart is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Mitchell, SD.