Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Christopher Desesa
Christopher Desesa, DMD, NP is a Dentist primarily located in New Haven, CT. Christopher Desesa is a Resident at Yale-New Haven Hospital. He speaks English.
Christopher Desesa has the following 1 specialty
There are no reviews for Christopher Desesa yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Desesa is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Yale University School Of Medicine
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsYALE NEW HAVEN HOSPITAL, 20 York St, New Haven, CT
Christopher Desesa is similar to the following 3 Dentists near New Haven, CT.