Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Christopher J Meyers has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Christopher J Meyers has the following 6 expertise
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Jaw Defects
- Dental Implants
- Sleep Apnea
- TMJ Disorders
- Tooth/Bone Loss
Dr. Christopher J Meyers has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 4 of 7
Dr. Meyer's and his assistant were wonderful! Dr. Meyer's made sure to explore all the options and did not rule anything out until he was satisfied it would not work. They both are extremely attentive to details. As this was a pretty invasive procedure with multiple visits, each visit was pleasant. I walked away with the feeling that I had just received the best treatment possible for the situation. I am very grateful to the both of them!
Dr. Meyers has a great personality and really put me at ease with his sense of humor and thorough explanation of the entire process. His confident approach toward his work also helped me feel at ease with everything. He had done some work on my wife's teeth years ago, so I knew he was good at what he does, but being a patient this time around made me appreciate him more. I had 6 wisdom teeth removed with no issues at all. He took the time to call the night of my surgery to follow up with me and make sure everything was ok and to field any other questions that I may have had. I couldn't have asked for a better experience with something that I really was not looking forward to having done.
Dr. Christopher J Meyers accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DMO
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Anthem WI Blue Priority X Indiv DirectAccess
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Dominion Dental PPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Principal Dental PPO
- Scion Dental
- United Concordia Alliance
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsAdvanced Dental Specialists, 500 W Silver Spring Dr Ste K250, Milwaukee, WI
Dr. Christopher J Meyers is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Milwaukee, WI.