Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher P Jean
Dr. Christopher P Jean, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Everett, WA. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Christopher P Jean has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Christopher P Jean has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Christopher P Jean - Posted on August 24th, 2016
Dr. Jean is a very nice doctor. Though I've only been to him twice, he seems very knowledgeable and competent. Having said that, I will not return. I was given epinephrine without any 'heads up" about what I might feel. Immediately, I felt pressure on my chest and my heart racing and thumping. I mentioned this to the assistant who administered it. She said: "OH, THAT'S PERFECTLY NORMAL. IT USUALLY LASTS ONLY A FEW MINUTES." Well, it didn't go away for a good 10 minutes...and no one can convince me that a racing heart and chest pressure are 'normal'. Supposedly, epinephrine is supposed to be more effective than just Novocaine which is all any other dentist has given me in my 65 years of life! This was my first experience with this drug which the assistant claimed was better at pain prevention than Novocaine. Still, as the doctor was filling my two teeth, I had to alert him twice that he was hitting a nerve. I guess epinephrine doesn't work so well after all, or, if Dr. Jean had done the fillings soon after the epinephrine was given, perhaps I wouldn't have felt anything. (About 15 minutes elapsed before he finally got to me.) I will never allow a dentist to give me epinephrine again. I don't think any medical discipline should minimize the side effects of this drug when it involves the heart.
Dr. Christopher P Jean Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsSOFT CARE DENTAL, 13322 Highway 99 Ste 202, Everett, WA
Dr. Christopher P Jean is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Everett, WA.