2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Advanced Technology
Caring Manner
Pain Minimized
Satisfaction

Have you seen Dr. Christopher P Jean?

Nice doctor

Dr. Jean is a very nice doctor. Though I've only been to him twice, he seems very knowledgeable and competent. Having said that, I will not return. I was given epinephrine without any 'heads up" about what I might feel. Immediately, I felt pressure on my chest and my heart racing and thumping. I mentioned this to the assistant who administered it. She said: "OH, THAT'S PERFECTLY NORMAL. IT USUALLY LASTS ONLY A FEW MINUTES." Well, it didn't go away for a good 10 minutes...and no one can convince me that a racing heart and chest pressure are 'normal'. Supposedly, epinephrine is supposed to be more effective than just Novocaine which is all any other dentist has given me in my 65 years of life! This was my first experience with this drug which the assistant claimed was better at pain prevention than Novocaine. Still, as the doctor was filling my two teeth, I had to alert him twice that he was hitting a nerve. I guess epinephrine doesn't work so well after all, or, if Dr. Jean had done the fillings soon after the epinephrine was given, perhaps I wouldn't have felt anything. (About 15 minutes elapsed before he finally got to me.) I will never allow a dentist to give me epinephrine again. I don't think any medical discipline should minimize the side effects of this drug when it involves the heart.

Comfortable Office
Cleanliness
Advanced Technology
Caring Manner
Pain Minimized
Satisfaction

Birth Control

• Similiar Dentists

Dr. Christopher P Jean is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Everett, WA.

Dr. Christopher P Jean Is this you?