Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher K Harper DMD
Dr. Christopher K Harper, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Guntersville, AL. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Christopher K Harper has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Christopher K Harper has the following 9 expertise
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Christopher K Harper Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- BCBS AL Preferred Dentists
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Christopher K Harper
Dr. Chris Harper Dr. Chris Harper was born in Birmingham, Alabama. He attended Mercer University in Macon, Georgia on a tennis/academic scholarship, where he earned a bachelor's degree in biology and chemistry. He then went to work as a dental sales consultant for 8 years. Dr. Harper then began dental school at UAB School of Dentistry in Birmingham, where he graduated in 2007. While attending dental school, he was inducted into the International Association of Student Clinicians, and was chosen to represent UAB Dental School at the American Dental Association’s Annual Meeting in Philadelphia. Dr. Harper is a member of several professional associations, including the Alabama Academy of General Dentistry, Alabama Dental Association, American Dental Association, 5th District Dental Society, and UAB Dental School Alumni Association. Since graduating, he has earned over 200 hours of continuing education credits, with an emphasis on cosmetic dentistry, dental implants, oral surgery, and endodontics (root canal therapy). He has also obtained additional certifications in treating patients using Lumineers, ClearCorrect invisible braces, and oral conscious sedation (sedation dentistry). Dr. Harper is a member of the Guntersville Chamber of Commerce, Sand Mountain Tennis League, Mountain Valley Arts Council, and University of Alabama Alumni Association- Marshall Co. Chapter. He is an avid tennis player, and also enjoys boating, hiking and mountain biking. Dr. Harper and his wife Carol attend the First United Methodist Church in Guntersville. Dr. Harper believes strongly in community service. He volunteers frequently at the Great Physicians Dental Clinic in Albertville, AL. He also provides free dental care to graduates of the Guntersville Christian Women's Job Corps. He is proud to sponsor two annual service events at his office: "Dentistry from the Heart" in April, which provides free dental care to adults who cannot afford treatment on their own, and the "Halloween Candy Buy-Back in October", where candy is sent to US troops serving overseas. Dr. Harper also volunteers his personal time with the Mentor Marshall program, acting as a mentor to local school kids.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Christopher K Harper is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Guntersville, AL.