Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher C Kennerly DDS
Dr. Christopher C Kennerly, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Asheville, NC. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Christopher C Kennerly has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Christopher C Kennerly has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Christopher C Kennerly - Posted on March 13th, 2018
super caring and professional
Self-verified patient of Dr. Christopher C Kennerly - Posted on December 4th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Christopher C Kennerly - Posted on December 29th, 2015
Dr. Christopher C Kennerly Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
More about Dr. Christopher C Kennerly
Chris Kennerly Christopher C. Kennerly, DDS, PA Dr Kennerly is a native Ashevillian. His father, Robert B. Kennerly DDS, was also born in Asheville, NC and practiced dentistry here from 1945 to 1986. Dr. Kennerly graduated from Lee H. Edwards High School, then the University of North Carolina at Chapel in 1973 with a B.S. Biology. He graduated from Emory University School of Dentistry in 1979 (DDS) and returned to Asheville to join his father’s practice. Dr. Kennerly has been happily married to his wife Kipp since 1975. They have three children. He belongs to the American Dental Society, North Carolina Dental Society, Buncombe County Dental Society and the Mountain Dental Study Club. He actively participates in many community activities and loves the many outdoor activities Asheville has to offer. Appointment Request Map and Directions Contact Us Emergency Info Resources CareCredit® Newsletter Patient Education From Our Patients It is my pleasure to be a patient of Dr. Kennerly and Dr.Ledford in Asheville, NC. Both doctors are more like good friends to me. They’re my professional family. I feel like royalty. And that’s the same treatment THAT I RECEIVE FROM THE STAFF as well. I’m grateful for the incredible service that they provide. Dr. Ledford has fixed me up with a SomnoMed oral mouth guard for my sleep apnea. No more weekly and monthly maintenance fees. No more looking like some weird space creature with hoses coming out of my mouth. No more sleepless nights for my wife from the sound of my old machine running. Now when I travel my sleep apnea device easily travels with me. Life has gotten so much better for me. So many times I came into the office with my partial that I dropped or did something else to and good doctor Kennerly would say its under warranty. Integrity – Doctors who really Care. That’s what they are all about. — Gary C. Next quote »
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Christopher C Kennerly is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Asheville, NC.