Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Christopher J Kindem
Christopher J Kindem is a Dentist primarily located in Kenmore, WA. He speaks English.
6502 NE 181st St
Kenmore, WA 98028
Book Online Now
Christopher J Kindem accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
More about Christopher J Kindem
Dr. Kindem Dr. Kindem provides a full range of services for his patients including restorative and cosmetic dentistry, root canal therapy, prosthetics, oral surgery and placing and restoring implants. "Growing up I always felt physicians and dentists were rather cold or impersonal," says Dr. Kindem. "From the beginning of my own practice, I've focused on providing our patients a warm, caring atmosphere. From there, it's been easy to develop a positive treatment plan to fit our patients' individual needs, concerns and budget. One of the true joys of this vocation is the great friendships that have evolved over the years." Education: Carthage College, Biology major Marquette University Dental School. Post Graduate Training: US Public Health Service, General. Practice Residency, Seattle. Positions Previously Held: Assistant Clinical Professor, Uof W Dental School. Assistant Clinical Professor, Lake Washington Technical College. Clinical Research Associate, US Public Health Service, San Francisco, CA. Memberships: American Dental Association. Washington State Dental Association. Seattle King County Dental Association. Academy of Osseointegration. Awards and Honors: Alpha Sigma Nu-National Scholastic Jesuit Honor Society. Personal: Married to Karen Bennett, daughter Shelby. An avid cyclist, he enjoys skiing, golf and wind surfing.
Locations & DirectionsNorthshore Dental, 6502 NE 181st St, Kenmore, WA
Christopher J Kindem is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Kenmore, WA.