Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Christopher M Thompson has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Christopher M Thompson has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Christopher M Thompson - Posted on June 6th, 2018
Best dentist I've ever had, my kids and wife love him.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Christopher M Thompson - Posted on April 11th, 2018
The quality of service and professional treatment myself and my entire family have received at Thompson Family Dental is possibly the best dental treatment I have ever had in my life. Like many people, I didn't go to the dentist much between college and my first job with dental insurance and I did my best to take care of my teeth. Then, I got married and had kids and realized I needed to get in there. This was not without hesitation from both a fear of pain and of the bill. After our first consultation with all the x-rays and stuff, he laid out a treatment plan for how we would address the issues from my lack of regular dental checkups. The front office staff worked with me to explain how much it would cost, how long this would take given my different options for payment and treatment, and didn't push me into getting something done I didn't want or couldn't afford. I have never had a dentist ask me what type of fillings I would prefer or make a recommendation. I would recommend Dr. Thompson and his staff to my closest friends and family.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Christopher M Thompson - Posted on December 7th, 2015
I would tell a friend to find someone else. You don't want to get sick if you have an appointment here or the doctor claims you don't keep your appointments so they won't let you make your own appointments if you cancel because you are so sick you are having a fever. They will call you when they have an opening. Like you can choose when you are going to be so sick you are contagious so you should just go on in and give your disease to everyone in the place.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Christopher M Thompson - Posted on March 18th, 2015
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsJANICE R PISHNY DDS, 10124 W 119th St, Overland Park, KS
Dr. Christopher M Thompson is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Overland Park, KS.