Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher B Mcdaniel
Dr. Christopher B Mcdaniel, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Hartland, MI. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Christopher B Mcdaniel has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Christopher B Mcdaniel has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Christopher B Mcdaniel
Dr. Chris McDaniel joined his father at the Hartland Smilemakers in 1999. A graduate of Southfield Christian High School, he went on to study at Calvin College and the University of Michigan Dental School, where he earned his DDS, graduating seventh in his class. Dr. Chris has taken numerous classes in Crown & Bridge, Implant Placement and Restorations. He has been an active BNI (Business Networking International) member in the Hartland Chapter since 2003. Dr. Chris and his wife, Betsy, have two boys, Trevor and Connor. Raising a family and actively serving in the church and community is very important to both of them. He coaches both of his son’s basketball teams and enjoys skiing with them as much as possible.
Locations & DirectionsHARTLAND SMILEMAKERS, 11499 Highland Rd Ste 2, Hartland, MI
Dr. Christopher B Mcdaniel is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Hartland, MI.