Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher N Jordan
Dr. Christopher N Jordan, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Champaign, IL. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Christopher N Jordan has the following 8 expertise
- Open Bite
- Space Maintainers
- Cross Bite
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Christopher N Jordan
Dr. Jordan’s strong Midwest roots began when he was born in Indianapolis, Indiana. At age 5, he moved to Milwaukee, Wisconsin along with his family. He stayed in Wisconsin for his undergraduate studies, graduating from the University of Wisconsin-Madison with a Bachelor of Arts degree in 1990. He then entered dental school at Marquette University in Milwaukee, graduating near the top of his class in 1994. He continued his advanced dental training by completing a Graduate Practice Residency program at the University of Louisville. He then began a master’s program in oral biology at Indiana University, where his research was published in one of the most prestigious scientific journals. Coupled with his master’s program, Dr. Jordan completed his orthodontic residency, earning his certificate in 1999 after graduating at the top of his class. He then moved to Champaign with his wife, Mariselle, who is a professor at the University of Illinois. Here, Dr. Jordan bought the practice of a retiring orthodontist and has been practicing in the community for 10 years. Dr. Jordan is a member of various dental organizations, including the American Dental Association and the American Association of Orthodontists. Locally, he is a member of the Midwest Society of Orthodontists and the Illini District Dental Society. Dr. Jordan met his wife while at the University of Wisconsin, and they have been married for 14 years. Together they have a daughter, Lia, and a son, Evan. Dr. Jordan has many hobbies, including playing basketball, softball, racquetball and hiking in the Grand Canyon. He also is the manager of a travel baseball team, the Champaign Fuse, for which his son plays.
Locations & DirectionsCHRISTOPHER N JORDAN DDS MSD PC, 2920 Crossing Ct, Champaign, IL
Dr. Christopher N Jordan is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Champaign, IL.