Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher T Nevant DDS
Dr. Christopher T Nevant, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Marion, NC. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Christopher T Nevant has the following 8 expertise
- Open Bite
- Space Maintainers
- Cross Bite
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Christopher T Nevant - Posted on May 1st, 2013
Dr. Christopher T Nevant Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Christopher T Nevant's office for more information.
310 S Main St Marion, NC : (828) 652-7341
More about Dr. Christopher T Nevant
Meet Dr. Nevant Christopher T. Nevant, D.D.S., M.S. Dr. Christopher Nevant is a graduate of the University of North Carolina School of Dentistry and completed his orthodontic residency at the Baylor College of Dentistry. In practice for 22 years, Dr. Nevant stays abreast of the latest technological advances in orthodontics with memberships in the American Association of Orthodontists, North Carolina/South Carolina Damon Study Club, Western North Carolina Orthodontic Study Club. He is the past president of the Western Piedmont Dental Society and the Isothermal Dental Society. Dr. Nevant is a Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics. This means that Dr. Nevant has taken a voluntary effort in continuing education that is unique in that he applies earlier classroom work and conventional continuing education to the real work of patient care, culminating in presentation of orthodontic treatment results for critical review by a panel of nationally respected experts. The significance of Board Certification, however, goes far beyond achieving the approval of a small panel of experts. The greatest benefit comes from the in-depth, self-evaluation that goes into the years of preparation for Board Certification. Dr Nevant is one of only a few Board Certified orthodontists in Western North Carolina. Dr. Nevant is married and has three children. In his spare time, he enjoys coaching and supporting children’s youth sports and school activities.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Christopher T Nevant is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Marion, NC.