Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Christopher A Orourke
Dr. Christopher A Orourke, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Knoxville, TN. He has 35 years of experience. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher A Orourke has the following 8 expertise
- Space Maintainers
- Open Bite
- Cross Bite
Dr. Christopher A Orourke has 0 board certified specialties
There are no reviews for Dr. Christopher A Orourke yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
35 Years Experience
Saint Louis University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Christopher A Orourke accepts the following insurance providers.
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Locations & DirectionsChristopher A Orourke Dds, 11226 W Point Dr Ste A, Knoxville, TN
Dr. Christopher A Orourke is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Knoxville, TN.