Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Christopher G Padilla has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Christopher G Padilla has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 3 of 7
Self-verified patient of Dr. Christopher G Padilla - Posted on January 17th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Christopher G Padilla - Posted on November 6th, 2013
I do not recommend this dentist
Self-verified patient of Dr. Christopher G Padilla - Posted on August 3rd, 2012
The first visit they didn't clean my teeth, even though we set up a cleaning over the phone. The appointment still took over two hours. On a second visit Christopher Padilla suggested my wife made a mistake setting up the appointment and that we call her to get to the bottom of it. Another red flag was when I called to set up and appointment it went to his cell phone and he said I would need to call back on Tuesday (Monday was not a Holiday) in order to set up an appointment. Overall he was very rude and condescending.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Christopher G Padilla is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Albuquerque, NM.