Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher Pescatore
Dr. Christopher Pescatore, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Danville, CA. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Christopher Pescatore has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Christopher Pescatore has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Christopher Pescatore
Christopher Pescatore, DMD Dr. Pescatore is recognized as a pioneer in comprehensive restorative cosmetic dentistry. He has affiliated himself with several advanced education facilities and leading dental manufacturers throughout his career. He is a national and international lecturer as well as a sought after author who has written articles for numerous publications. Dr. Pescatore was the first Clinical Director and featured speaker of the Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies and a past instructor at Baylor University's School of Dentistry, the University of Kentucky Aesthetic Programs, and New York University. He is a former member of the Board of Directors and current Editorial Team Member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, Honorary Member of the Crown Council, and advisory Board Member of most leading dental manufacturing companies and laboratories. Dr. Pescatore is also one of 46 dental professional worldwide on t he Editorial Board of the prestigious publication REALITY - the information source for cosmetic dentistry. In addition to his credits, Dr. Pescatore holds a U.S. patent for an innovative dental device used by many dentists around the world. With tens of thousands veneers placed and lives changed by his smile makeovers, he is truly a pioneer in his field. Dr. Pescatore was born and raised on the East Coast and received his B.S. degree in Chemistry from Rutgers University. He graduated from New Jersey Dental School in 1990 before moving to the West Coast. When Dr. Pescatore is not practicing state-of-the-art dental care he is usually spending time with his son and daughter on and off the soccer field. He also provides many volunteer hours to local and national causes such as Breast Cancer, Abused Women's Groups and various pediatric causes.
Locations & DirectionsDR CHRISTOPHER PESCATORE, 903 San Ramon Valley Blvd Ste 226, Danville, CA
Dr. Christopher Pescatore is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Danville, CA.