Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher Pickel
Dr. Christopher Pickel, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Seattle, WA. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Christopher Pickel has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Christopher Pickel has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Cosmetic Dentistry
Dr. Christopher Pickel accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- Delta Dental Premier
- United Concordia Alliance
More about Dr. Christopher Pickel
Dr. Chris Pickel “There is nothing more rewarding to us than helping someone attain great dental health and achieve their own personal smile goals”. What is more rewarding is the relationships we have with our patients at North Seattle Dental. We dedicate a great deal of time listening to them and helping them make informed decisions about their dental health. It is fun getting to know them on many levels. They pay us the ultimate compliment by joining our family and granting us the privilege of caring for them and their family. Education: University of Washington School of Dentistry 1988, Bachelors in Zoology 1982. 950+ hours post graduate training in comprehensive, restorative, and cosmetic dentistry. Awards: Mentor, Kois Center for Advanced Dental Education; Seattle Magazine's Best of 2007 (Best Cosmetic Dentist); Seattle Magazine's Top Dentists 2006; Best Dentists in America, 2004; America's Top Dentists, 2003.
Locations & DirectionsNORTH SEATTLE DENTAL, 11011 Meridian Ave N Ste 301, Seattle, WA
Dr. Christopher Pickel is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Seattle, WA.