Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher R Brown DDS
Dr. Christopher R Brown, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Versailles, IN. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Christopher R Brown has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Christopher R Brown has the following 11 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Neck Pain
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Root Canal
Dr. Christopher R Brown Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Christopher R Brown's office for more information.
823 S Adams St Versailles, IN : (812) 689-5151
More about Dr. Christopher R Brown
About Dr. Chris Brown DDS, MPS Dr. Chris Brown, DDS, MPS is a graduate of the University of Indianapolis, Indiana University School of Dentistry, and Lynn University. He has over 2000 hours of continuing education in the field of TMJ / Orofacial Pain and related subjects. He also is uniquely qualified with a master's degree in Biomechanical Trauma and advanced training in automobile accident reconstruction and resulting injuries from Texas A&M, the Society of Automobile engineers, and The Association for the Advancement of Automobile Medicine. Dr. Brown has lectured extensively throughout the United States, Canada, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam on the subject of multidisciplinary Craniofacial Pain management and the biomechanics of head and neck injuries resulting from automobile accidents. As the first dentist to hold the office of President of The American Academy of Pain Management, the largest multidisciplinary pain management organization in the world with over 5000 members, he has had the opportunity to teach and learn from clinicians from all disciplines. He reviews submitted manuscripts for several national professional magazines, and participates on the board of directors and advisory boards for several pain treatment organizations, including The Alliance TMD organization of which he was the immediate past chairman.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Christopher R Brown is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Versailles, IN.