Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher A Rawle
Dr. Christopher A Rawle, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Altamonte Springs, FL. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Christopher A Rawle has the following 8 expertise
- Cross Bite
- Open Bite
- Space Maintainers
Showing 1 of 2
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Christopher A Rawle
Christopher A. Rawle, D.M.D., M.S. Levin & Rawle Orthodontics welcomes Dr. Christopher Rawle as the newest member of its team! Chris has a warm personality and an accomplished background. Dr. Rawle is a board-certified, Ivy League-trained graduate of the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine and a graduate of Baylor, one of the top orthodontic residency programs in the country. Over the years, in addition to working in private practice, Dr. Rawle has held the position of Assistant Professor at the University of Nevada, where he taught orthodontics and conducted orthodontic research using state-of-the-art technology. Dr. Rawle’s clinical experience is extensive. Through his work in private practice he utilized the latest technological developments including CBCT imaging and temporary anchorage devices. As an Assistant Professor of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics Dr. Rawle actively treated patients in the Orthodontics Clinic and lectured to undergraduate students, graduate orthodontic and pediatric dentistry residents. He was also assigned as the Craniofacial Orthodontist at the Nevada Early Intervention Clinic and worked as part of a team comprised of Plastic Surgeons, Oral Surgeons, Dentists, and ENTs in treating syndromic patients including but not limited to cleft lip and palate patients. Dr. Rawle is an active member in numerous associations including the American Association of Orthodontists, the American Dental Education Association and the American Dental Association. Outside of work Chris enjoys playing golf, water sports and horseback riding as well as volunteering at various charitable organizations. The Levin & Rawle Orthodontic team sincerely thanks you for your continued confidence and patronage and would like you to join us in welcoming Dr. Rawle to our team. Dr. Rawle is committed to continuing the legacy that Dr. Barry A. Levin established for Levin & Rawle Orthodontics.
Locations & DirectionsCHRISTOPHER RAWLE DMD, 903 N State Road 434, Altamonte Springs, FL
Dr. Christopher A Rawle is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Altamonte Springs, FL.